After Carter Steven’s finds out that she was abducted and her mom was really not her mom, one would think she couldn’t find any more drama knocking at her door. Well with her new family and new surrounds Carter finds love with a hot head who accidentally shoots her best friend. The misguided teenager’s journey is taking a turn for the worse. How will she get out of this mess. With only two episodes left there is not enough time to tell. So of course MTV has decided to bring Finding Carter back for a second season. Why not? The girl is still finding herself and we want to see more.
Way to go MTV.
Hallelujah lets shout to the heavens. TV Land has renewed Soul Man, every since the show started taping in front of a live studio audience the show has just gotten better and better. Improv works in mysterious ways, I guess. Cedric the Entertainer and Niecy Nash are dynamite. Thier work relationship was meant to be. Fun Fact: Cedric the Entertainer co-created the show and he is also one of the executive producers. He really is a king of comedy.
There are many bad things happening in this world as we speak, but two doctors are trying to do right by people who have been done wrong by other so called plastic surgeons. Dr. Terry and Dr. Paul are helping those who have been Botched. Thanks to E! these fellas can continue to do so, because thier show Botched has been renewed. The new reality series has gotten earned it’s way into our hearts. The gut wrenching stories the patients carry are given heart warming results. These docs rock. Can’t wait to see the new season.
Boy Meets World was on of my favorite TGIF shows when I was a kids. Now that Corey and Topanga have married and had their own family, Girl Meets Worlds has taken over. There is a new generation of fans that are loving the Disney scripted series. Viewership has reached the millions and this is why Girl Meets World has been renewed for another season.
You know you live in a cold world when people love to see you in trouble. Many people can’t wait for the Real Housewives of New Jersey to air so they can see Teresa and Joe’s reactions to their legal troubles. In some sick way I think Teresa is enjoying the spotlight during this tough time as well.
This new season has a few new faces and someone is returning to the show. Here are the newbies Amber Marchese, and identical twins Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Apres.
Amber is Melissa’s best friend. Amber’s story line will highlight her journey through her battle with cancer. The twins are two times the drama. One twin is married and the other one has been divorced twice. We are going to see some sibling rivalry between the two women.
Returning to the Real Housewife franchise is Dina Manzo. She come with her own baggage as well, but while dealing with her issues, Dina is trying to be their for her friend Teresa Giudice.
Nonetheless this season is full of DRAMA America! Enjoy!
RHONJ premiere on July 13, 2014 @ 10pm on BRAVO
Glee‘s bad girl Naya Rivera will be back for the final season of Glee. There is a catch. Naya agreed to come back only if she could return as a recurring guest star not a series regular. Hmmm I never heard of anyone literally asking to be demoted, but the story they’re sticking to, so I will too.
A few months ago Naya was engaged to rapper Big Sean and then everything fell apart. There were reports that Naya was fired from Glee for not getting along with co-star Lea Michele. Then she was dropped by her record label. Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse the very public couple Naya and Sean broke up.
Coming back to Glee will be great for Naya, her role as Santana Lopez put her on the map.
The finale season of Glee will air in the Fall.
Great news for all of you Community fans. After being cancelled on NBC and then being juggled around by Hulu and Netflix, Community has a new home. Yahoo has picked up Community for it’s sixth season. That’s right! Thriteen episodes will be produced for the online giant. This is so exciting.
After much chatter and speculation on the future of American Idol, it has now been confirmed that Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Ryan Seacrest will all return for another season. The ratings for Idol have been struggling, but they live to see another season. The singing competition has been around for 13th seasons already, hopefully the 14th season will spice things up. I have a feeling that if the ratings don’t do so well for the 14th season, they may go for a 15th season and then call it quits.
Will you be watching idol?
After spending hours of my sleep time watching Orange is the New Black, I am so tired and a little pissed off. I have so many questions and the first one is………When is the 3 rd season starting because I need to some things. Lots of things went on this season. After all of the waiting for season 2 to arrive. I must say this season was a little ehhh. Here is what I learned…….
1. Piper has mental issues. That Alex Vause is a disease to Piper’s life and she is eating away at a her brain. Last season I felt bad for Pipes, not anymore. She’s a dummy.
2. Morello is a psycho. Her fiancee is actually her victim. That wanna be barbie girl was obsessed with a man who can not stand her ass.
3. Boo is traitor and she literally wants to screw everybody.
4. Poussey is in love with Tastyee and I’m pretty sure her parents are so pissed at her. They served our country and their daughter ends up serving time.
5. Black Cindy is actually a reckless irresponsible mom, whose daughter thinks she is her sister.
6. Tastyee is some kind of genius who was set up to fail. Growing up in foster care has hindered her from reaching her full potential, jail might be the best place for her right now.
7. RED is really not tough at all, its all an act and she utilizes the whole power in numbers spiel. We are family she says. #loadofcrap
8. Caputo is in a band and is looking for love. His current girlfriend is his job and sometimes she is nice to him and other times she screws him over, but he gets the last laugh.
9. All Crazy Eyes wants is to be loved and be treated like everyone else.
10. Vee is a evil broad who gets what she deserves. Getting hit by a woman given 6 weeks t live is the greatest form of Karma.