It looks like The View‘s future has gotten a whole lot brighter. After the shake-up in the cast earlier this season, ratings were dropping. I mean the producers were trying their hardest to keep the same spunk the show had in previous seasons. Along with Whoppi and 3 other co-host the rating still were not doing s well as they would have liked. After Rosie O’Donell;s second departure from the show, the producers were playing a game of musical chairs with multiple guest co-host. Well honey when Raven hit the stage and opened up her mouth it was all over. Almost every episode Raven appeared on she happened to say things that may have offended people or made heir jaws drop. Raven’s outspoken behavior breaks all Huxtable kid stereotypes. Today June 10, 2015 Whoopi Goldberg annoucned that Raven is now a full-time co-host on the daytime talkshow. Bravo!!!!!! This is a great move for the show and I will always tune in now. I look forward to hearing Whoopi, the republican lady, the original Puerto Rican princess and Raven the rebel speak on everything that is worth talking about. I smell an Emmy coming soon.
The word on the street is that Martin Lawrence‘s hit TV show Martin might be revived. The alleged new version of the series will not feature Tisha Campbell though. The singer Ashanti will play Gina Waters. I know the news makes you scratch your head or make the Scooby Doo face. How in the hell is this going to work. All of the characters has since aged, adding Ashanti makes no sense at all. Well folks stop your worrying because Martin will not be revived, the folks over at thenewsnerd.com made the whole thing up. In the words of Martin Lawrence Damn! Damn! Damn!
FX’s American Horror Story: Freak Show just added the legendary Patti Labelle to the cast. I think I am going to cry. The producers over there at AHS are freaking geniuses. Patti will appear in 4 episodes and her character will not be singing. Sorry to burst your bubble. Patti will play Gabourey Sidibe‘s mother. He character will shed some light on the murderous Twisty the clown killer. Oh this is going to be good.
With the latest update I am assuming they have not finished taping the new season yet. Please hurry up FX. I must see this.
We will always know him as a Cosby kid, although he is obviously a grown man. Malcolm Jamal Warner is still at it, he will join the final season of Sons of Anarchy. Malcom is going to play a guy named Sticky, who happens to be apart of the Grim Bastards.
Sons of Anarchy will premiere on September 9th.
Fun Fact: Malcolm recently did an interview with Access Hollywood Live and revealed that he had a crush on his cast mate Lisa Bonet. She played his sister Denise.
UPDATE: NETFLIX HAS CONFIRMED THAT TANISHA THOMAS WILL NOT BE APART OF ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. IT WAS A LIE. #REALLYGIRL
Brooklyn stuand up! Reality star Tanisha Thomas just finished marriage boot camp and now she is headed to jail. Just kidding, but she will be joining the Netflix hit Orange is the New Black. Tanisha made the announcement over the weekend on instagram.
I guess nobody will be getting any sleep at the Litchfield Correctional Facility.
I guess it’s out with the old and in with the new at FOX Sports. Veteran sportscaster Pam Oliver has been demoted and replaced by Erin Andrews for this coming football season. Just call Erin Mrs. Getouttheway, because she has the power to take ones job. First she snatches up Brooke Burke‘s co-host position with Dancing with the Stars and now Pam’s job. Why is Erin is such high demand? Who is she? I had no clue who she was until she appeared on Dancing with the Stars.
Pam is not too happy about ending her time as the sideline reporter. She really had plans for her 20th year on the field, although it’s over, her time with FOX Sports is not. Pam will be working on other productions for the network.
After giving FOX Sports almost 20 years, I hope the execs at FOX show Pam how much they appreciate her. Their producers better be planning an anniversary special. She deserves it. How many women last that long in a male dominated industry, such as sports broadcasting?
After spending hours of my sleep time watching Orange is the New Black, I am so tired and a little pissed off. I have so many questions and the first one is………When is the 3 rd season starting because I need to some things. Lots of things went on this season. After all of the waiting for season 2 to arrive. I must say this season was a little ehhh. Here is what I learned…….
1. Piper has mental issues. That Alex Vause is a disease to Piper’s life and she is eating away at a her brain. Last season I felt bad for Pipes, not anymore. She’s a dummy.
2. Morello is a psycho. Her fiancee is actually her victim. That wanna be barbie girl was obsessed with a man who can not stand her ass.
3. Boo is traitor and she literally wants to screw everybody.
4. Poussey is in love with Tastyee and I’m pretty sure her parents are so pissed at her. They served our country and their daughter ends up serving time.
5. Black Cindy is actually a reckless irresponsible mom, whose daughter thinks she is her sister.
6. Tastyee is some kind of genius who was set up to fail. Growing up in foster care has hindered her from reaching her full potential, jail might be the best place for her right now.
7. RED is really not tough at all, its all an act and she utilizes the whole power in numbers spiel. We are family she says. #loadofcrap
8. Caputo is in a band and is looking for love. His current girlfriend is his job and sometimes she is nice to him and other times she screws him over, but he gets the last laugh.
9. All Crazy Eyes wants is to be loved and be treated like everyone else.
10. Vee is a evil broad who gets what she deserves. Getting hit by a woman given 6 weeks t live is the greatest form of Karma.